Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly good information. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. This is possible because plenty of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus better now. Here is the way to find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Select a drive through at a restaurant which is known for catering to people with healthier palates. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. Alternatively you’ll be able to select from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. While Wendy’s has offered hamburgers for decades, in addition they have a lot of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not everything is McDonalds featuring its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly unfit items.
Standard logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make beneficial choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Every now and then, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you choose wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's chicken green curry recipe. To cook kanya's chicken green curry you need 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kanya's Chicken Green Curry:
- Prepare green curry paste
- Get 25 bird eyes chili,or any hot fresh chili
- Provide 1 red onion,or 4 shallots ,chopped
- Prepare 10 clove garlic
- Prepare 1 sliced of galangal
- You need 1 lemongrass stalk,sliced
- Provide 2 coriander roots,finely chopped
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp cumin seeds,roasted
- You need 1 tsp coriander seeds,roasted
- Provide 1 tsp citrus peel,or lime peel is ok s
- Use 1 tsp shrimp paste
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Prepare others
- You need 750 ml coconut milk
- Use 1 cup water
- Get 2 bunch basils
- Use 1 cup chopped eggplants
- You need 6 kaffir lime leaves
- You need 2 clove crushed garlic
- Get 12 optional birdeyes chili for extra add in curry
- Get 1 fresh chili sliced ,and yellow bell pepper sliced to garnish ..optional
- Use 700 grams chicken,chopped to bite size ..or chicken breast ,tight ,,chopped ,sliced
- Get seasoning
- Prepare 2 1⁄2 tbsp fish sauce
- Take 2 tbsp palm sugar
- Get 1⁄2 tbsp brown sugar
- Use 1 salt to taste
Steps to make Kanya's Chicken Green Curry:
- Make chilli paste ,first i roast coriander and cumin seeds,optional add 3 bay leaves , galangal ..chop and slice another chili paste ingredients ..
- Start to pound lemongrass,galangal,citrus peel,salt,cumin,coriander seed by pestel and mortar,add chili ,shrimp paste ,garlic,onion until well mix …easy go buy some green curry paste at store and skip step one and two hahahha :)
- On low heat,set soup pot with some coconut milk ,stir in chili paste with kaffir lime leaves,keep stir dont let it burn,slowly add coconut milk just a little at time ,only to protect from burning ..stir and keep add it until your paste turn shinny green ,good smell
- After paste is shinny ..now its time to add chopped chicken,stir to mix with paste on medium heat until no longer pink..add seasoning..water ..add more coconut milk ,but not all,let it simmer about 20 mins
- After 20 mins ,add chopped eggplant ..cook more 10 mins ,add sliced pepper ,add all coconut ,basils,stir ,and heat off
- Done your homemade chicken green curry at home,now serve it with hot steamed jasmine rice ,or rice noodles as Thai style..hope you enjoy this :)
If you find this Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.