Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Masoor dal & red bell pepper # Ramzan special recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Masoor dal & red bell pepper # Ramzan special recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masoor dal & red bell pepper # Ramzan special recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. There’s some worth to this. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You can do this because most of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you reach the drive through.
Pick water, juice or milk as a drink. Drinking a large soft drink forces hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. A sole helping of soda is normally thought to be eight ounces. That helping typically contains at the very least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food fizzy drinks are a minimum of twenty ounces large. It is most often no less than 30 ounces. This implies that your drink on it’s own will put dozens of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices as well as plain water are much healthier selections.
Traditional logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masoor dal & red bell pepper # ramzan special recipe. To make masoor dal & red bell pepper # ramzan special you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Masoor dal & red bell pepper # Ramzan special:
- Provide Masoor dal
- Use Red bell pepper
- Get leaves Curry
- Use Onion (small)
- You need 1 Tomato
- Take 3 tablespoons Oil
- Use Cumin seeds (few)
- Provide Coriander for garnishing
- Use Pinch Garam masala powder
- You need Salt, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste all of them 1 teaspoon each
- Prepare 1⁄2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
Instructions to make Masoor dal & red bell pepper # Ramzan special:
- Wash & soak masoor dal set aside
- Now take a wok then add oil once it’s warm add cumin seeds & curry leaves stirr once then immediately add chopped onion fry till onion turns golden then add chopped tomatoe stirr leave it for two minutes till tomatoe is soft then add chopped red bell pepper slices fry till raw smell is gone then add masoor dal
- Then add only red chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste then add water accordingly & cover with lid
- Once the dal is done add salt immediately and stirr with light hand once then just garnish it with coriander leaves & pinch of Garam masala powder and it’s ready to serve enjoy with hot chapatis
- Tip of the day: make sure dal is not over cooked as u can check in my uploaded pix and don’t add salt in beginning dal will not cook well it must be added @ last.
If you find this Masoor dal & red bell pepper # Ramzan special recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.