Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Achari Tel Ilish (Bengali Fish Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Achari Tel Ilish (Bengali Fish Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. This is actually excellent information. Sometimes, though, the last thing you need is to have to make meals from scratch. Sometimes just about all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food restaurant.
Pick out a drive through for a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with healthier palates. For example, Arby’s won’t provide hamburgers. You may have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, also includes plenty of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not every thing is McDonalds using its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly unfit items.
Basic reason states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes what you need is to let other people make your dinner. If you ultimately choose healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to achari tel ilish (bengali fish curry) recipe. You can have achari tel ilish (bengali fish curry) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Achari Tel Ilish (Bengali Fish Curry):
- Provide 2 pieces Hilsa fish, cleaned
- Use 2 tbsp mustard oil
- Take 1⁄2 tsp nigella seeds (kalonji)
- Prepare to taste salt
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- Provide 1 tsp. red chilli powder
- Use 2-3 green chilies, slit
- Take 1-2 tsp any pickle (I used mango pickle)
- Provide 1 tsp coriander leaves, chopped
Instructions to make Achari Tel Ilish (Bengali Fish Curry):
- Make a paste with the turmeric powder, red chilli powder and 1⁄2 cup water. Keep aside.
- Marinate the fish pieces with a pinch of salt and turmeric powder for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil & fry the fish pieces slightly on both sides. Drain & keep aside.
- Temper the same oil with nigella seeds & green chilies. Saute for a few seconds.
- Add the paste and saute for a few seconds.
- Then add salt, pickle, 1⁄2 cup water and the fried fish. Bring it to a boil. Simmer on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with plain steamed rice.
If you find this Achari Tel Ilish (Bengali Fish Curry) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.