Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Coconut Shrimp with Chrunchy Thai Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Coconut Shrimp with Chrunchy Thai Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Coconut Shrimp with Chrunchy Thai Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. This is really very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to make a meal from scratch. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through on the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get at a fast food cafe was French Fries. Now virtually all of the well-known fast food places have expanded their menus. Now quite a few of them offer you salads. Chili is definitely another choice. You can get baked potatoes. Fruit is generally obtainable. There are a lot of alternatives that don’t require eating one thing deep fried. When you order your meal through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. When you do this you may keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay healthy is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make good choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you choose healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked coconut shrimp with chrunchy thai salad recipe. To cook baked coconut shrimp with chrunchy thai salad you only need 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Coconut Shrimp with Chrunchy Thai Salad:
- Get 12 jumbo shrimp
- Take 1 olive oil spray
- Prepare Coconut Crust
- Take 1⁄2 cup flower
- You need 1⁄2 cup panko
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Get 1⁄2 cup egg whites
- Get 1 tsp curry powder
- Use 1 tsp cracked pepper
- Use Crunchy Thai Salad
- Use 2 cup shredded cabbage
- Provide 1⁄4 cup edamame
- You need 1⁄4 cup shredded carrots
- Take 1⁄2 red bell pepper
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Take 2 tbsp unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- Use 1 The Amazing Spicy Peanut Sauce - see earlier recipe
- Use Shrimp Dip
- Use 1⁄2 cup greek yogurt
- Use 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Take 2 tbsp chili pepper paste
- Prepare 1 tbsp diced cilantro
Steps to make Baked Coconut Shrimp with Chrunchy Thai Salad:
- preheat oven to 450
- mix flower, panko, and coconut in a small mixing bowl
- mix egg whites, curry, and pepper in a separate small mixing bowl
- spray a small baking dish with olive oil spray
- dip shrimp into egg mix, then dip into coconut mix, make sure each piece is well covered, and lay in baking dish
- place shrimp in oven, bake at 450 for about 10 minutes or until golden (you may want to flip them half way through)
- for the salad, add shredded cabbage to a clean salad bowl
- slice bell pepper into thin strips, toss into bowl
- crush/chop up peanuts, add to bowl
- add all other salad ingredients to bowl, including peanut sauce, toss & set aside to marinade
- in another separate clean small bowl, mix all ingredients for the shrimp dip and blend well
- When shrimp is done baking, add 6 shrimp to plate, add 1⁄2 of the salad to plate, add 2 tablespoons of shrimp dip to plate, then devour!
If you find this Baked Coconut Shrimp with Chrunchy Thai Salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.