Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy beef Massaman curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy beef Massaman curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to carry out all of their own cooking. This is really very good advice. But occasionally the last thing you wish to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You can do this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Your beverage should be water or juice or milk. Choosing a huge softdrink as your beverage adds hundreds of poor calories to your meal. A single helping of soda is typically thought to be eight ounces. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food fizzy drinks are at least twenty ounces huge. Generally, however, they are 30 ounces. This means that just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice or normal water.
Standard logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and shed pounds is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good choices and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person produce your dinner. If you decide on healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy beef massaman curry recipe. You can have easy beef massaman curry using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy beef Massaman curry:
- You need 500 g diced beef
- Provide 800 ml coconut milk
- You need 2.5 red curry paste
- Use 1 Tsp ground cumin
- Prepare 1 Tsp ground coriander
- Provide 1⁄8 Tsp ground nutmeg
- Get 1⁄4 Tsp white pepper
- Prepare 1⁄4 Tsp ground clove
- Provide 1 Tsp ground cinnamon
- Prepare 4-6 cardamom pod (crushed)
- Prepare 3-4 Star Anise
- Use 2-3 Tsp sugar
- Provide 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- Prepare 2 Tbsp Tamarind paste or 1 Tbsp vinegar (if you don’t have Tamarind paste)
- Get 1-2 Tbsp peanuts or crunchy peanut butter
- Provide 4-5 cherry Tomatoes
- Prepare 2 potatoes peel and cut to pieces
- You need 1 onion
- Prepare 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
Instructions to make Easy beef Massaman curry:
- Simmer diced beef and 400 ml coconut milk for 1.30- 2 hours. Leave it aside.
- Add ground cumin, ground coriander, ground nutmeg, ground white pepper, ground clove, 3⁄4 Tsp ground cinnamon and 4 crushed cardamom pod into small bowl. They will be added to red curry paste to make Massaman curry paste.
- After 2 hours, start the curry. - In the big sauce pan, add vegetable oil and heat it up with medium high heat. Then add red curry paste and pre mixed dried spices. Cook them until fragrant. If you use Massaman curry paste, you don’t need to add pre mixed dried spices.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add 300 ml of coconut milk. Cook until you see the oil split (around 5- 10 minutes).
- Add peanuts, star anise, 2 cardamon, and 1⁄4 Tsp ground cinnamon. Reduce heat to low, cover pan with lid for 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes, onions, tomatoes, 100 ml coconut milk. Mix them and leave for 5 minutes with the lid on.
- Add the cooked beef, around 100 ml of cooked beef coconut milk and the rest of coconut milk. Add fish sauce, sugar, salt and tamarind paste. Leave it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Taste it and add more sugar, salt or tamarind paste up to your taste (if needed). With low heat, leave it for half an hour.
- Now it’s ready to be served.
If you find this Easy beef Massaman curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.