Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant Pot Lentil Spinach Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Lentil Spinach Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV plus in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? Many people have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This specific thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
Your heart is yet another thing which really can be helped when you eat apples. With all the ingredients that you’ll find in apples, such as fiber, they work together to help your heart health. You may even be surprised to find out that another way apples will help your heart is by lowering cholesterol. Of course to get all the benefits from apples it is important to know that most of the benefits can be found in the apples skin. And your best bet is to find a local farm that grows just organic apples and make sure you eat the skin also so you can get the most advantages of the apple.
I hope I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so healthy for you. The one thing you should understand is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. Should you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. When you go shopping again, make sure you pick up a number of apples, their in the produce section. It can definitely help your overall health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot lentil spinach curry recipe. You can have instant pot lentil spinach curry using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant Pot Lentil Spinach Curry:
- Get 3⁄4 cup Moong dal (yellow lentil)
- Get 1 cup Baby Spinach
- You need 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Get 1 tbsp Butter
- Get 1⁄2 Onion chopped
- Take 1⁄2 Tomato finely diced(optional)
- Provide 1 tbsp Minced ginger garlic
- Prepare 2-3 cups Water
- Get 1 tsp Turmeric
- Take 1-2 tsp Salt
- Get 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- You need 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Prepare 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Black pepper powder
- Get 1⁄4 tsp Asafoetida/Hing(Optional)
- Provide Chopped Cilantro
Instructions to make Instant Pot Lentil Spinach Curry:
- Wash the lentils thoroughly and keep them drained.
- Keep the Instant Pot on Sauté mode.Once hot,add oil and butter.Add mustard seeds and cumin seeds and when they start spluttering,add the chopped onions and ginger garlic.
- When the onions become soft, add turmeric,salt,hing and black pepper along with 1⁄4 cup water and cook for another 2 minutes.
- When oil separates from the masala, add the lentils and 2 cups water into the inner pot.
- Close the IP lid and keep the steam release handle to Sealing position.Pressure cook for 4 minutes.
- Once done, open the lid using quick release.Stir the lentils and if the mixture is thick, add some water and let it simmer for a minute.Mash the lentils using a spoon to get a smooth consistency.
- Now add the spinach leaves and diced tomatoes and pressure cook for another 2 minutes and once done,open the lid using quick release.
- Add little water as required if the curry is too thick.
- Sprinkle some garam masala and chopped cilantro.
- Serve the curry hot along with some Rice.
- Check my blog for more recipes. https://cookwithjiya.com
If you find this Instant Pot Lentil Spinach Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.