Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mutton Kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton Kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Fantastic For Your Health.
On TV and in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? Many men and women have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This thought can be found in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
I am sure you know that produce will give you many of the vitamins you need to have to stay healthy, and apples are typically the item that most men and women have in their houses, but why? You will find that the vitamins and minerals that you will see in apples can be quite beneficial for your health.. Apples contain, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all tend to be great for your health, but there are also many more healthy minerals in apples. Of course vitamins are also essential for your overall health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
And now you know why men and women tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. The huge benefits we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. You will be able to locate many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. I hope that the the very next time you go to the supermarket you wind up getting plenty of apples. You will see that your overall health could significantly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton kofta curry recipe. To cook mutton kofta curry you need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mutton Kofta curry:
- You need 1⁄2 kg minced mutton
- Provide 2 tbsp gingar garlic paste
- You need 3 tomatoes puree
- Provide 2 onions paste
- Take 2 tbsp red chilli powder
- Provide 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- You need 1⁄2 tbsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 2 chopped onion
- Provide 4 chopped green chilli
- Provide 4 tbsp Coriander leaves
- Get 4 tbsp grated coconut
- You need 3 tbsp roasted chickpeas powders
- Take 2 tbsp popy seeds
- Use 1 tbsp garam masala powder
- Get To taste Salt
- Provide As needed Oil
Instructions to make Mutton Kofta curry:
- All ingredients put in blender jaar and grind the spices. Mix all spices in mince mutton and make a boll in round shape one by one.
- Keep aside take a pan heat oil add cumin seeds when it crackle then add onion paste 1 minutes fry add gingar garlic paste mix well add tomatoes puree mix well.
- Add all spices masala powders mix well add some salt 5 minutes Cook until becomes smell goes away. After that keep it meet bolls one by one easy in pan. Add 1 cup water and cover the lid cook for few minutes low Flem. Until becomes meet bolls good well cook. Garnish for Coriander leaves. Ready to serve with Naan or rice.
If you find this Mutton Kofta curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.