Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken katsu served with jasmine sticky rice, curry sauce and green beans.😋 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken katsu served with jasmine sticky rice, curry sauce and green beans.😋 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken katsu served with jasmine sticky rice, curry sauce and green beans.😋 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very good advice. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is put together a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be plagued by remorse about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food restaurant.
Visit a drive through in a place which has made it a practice to provide healthier options to people. Arby’s as an example, isn’t going to provide burgers. You could eat roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. While Wendy’s has offered hamburgers for decades, in addition they have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not all fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every little thing.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good decisions and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. At times what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken katsu served with jasmine sticky rice, curry sauce and green beans.😋 recipe. You can cook chicken katsu served with jasmine sticky rice, curry sauce and green beans.😋 using 22 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken katsu served with jasmine sticky rice, curry sauce and green beans.😋:
- Provide chicken breast
- You need seasoned plain flour
- Take egg
- Get panko breadcrumb
- Take oil
- Get For curry sauce
- Provide fine diced onion
- Take brown sugar
- Get fresh garlic
- You need sou sauce
- Prepare honey
- You need Salt
- Use curry powder
- Use chicken stock
- Use oil
- Get plain flour
- You need garam masala
- Take For Sticky Rice
- Get jasmine rice
- Use water
- Take Salt
- Provide butter or oil
Steps to make Chicken katsu served with jasmine sticky rice, curry sauce and green beans.😋:
- In the pot, heat up some oil. Add onions and cook it for 2-3 mins. Once the onions are cooked add brown sugar for onions to get carmalised.
- Add garlic and cook it for further one minute. Add curry powder. Stir it well. Add plain flour and beat it together with the spatula.
- Add chicken stock bit by bit until it become smooth, silky texture and lumps free. Add honey and soy sauce. Mix it together. At the last, add garam masala. Serve it into the gravy boat.
- For Sticky Rice:
- Wash the rice 3-4 times under cold running water. In the pot, heat up some oil. Add washed rice and water. Add little salt to taste. Let it simmer for 15 mins. Turn the gas off, put the lid on and let it cook with the steam.
- For Chicken Katsu:
- Tenderise the chicken lightly. Season it well with salt and pepper.
- In three different bowls, add plain flour, eggs and panko breadcrumb.
- Take the chicken breast, dust it with the flour, shake off any excess flour. Then dip in to the eggs mixture and then coat it with the breadcrumb. Repeat the same process with the rest of the chicken breast.
- Heat up some oil and shallow fry the chicken on both sides for 2 mins each. Transfer the chicken in to the hot oven on 175 degree for 20-25 mins.
- Make sure check the temperature of the chicken once it reaches above 75 degree means the chicken is cooked.
- Serve it in the serving dish along with the rice, green beans and curry sauce.
- Garnish with sliced spring onions and enjoy.
If you find this Chicken katsu served with jasmine sticky rice, curry sauce and green beans.😋 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.