Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Kerala Chicken Roast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala Chicken Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Chicken Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to carry out all of their own cooking. This is certainly very good information. Once in a while, though, you totally do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your only side dish option at a restaurant. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have enhanced their offerings. Now lots of them offer you salads. Chili is definitely another choice. Baked potatoes can also be bought. You can get fruit. There are a lot of alternatives that don’t require eating something deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to create a meal out of side dishes. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count low and save yourself time and effort.
Fundamental logic states that the proper way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a number of good selections and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. If you decide on healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala chicken roast recipe. You can cook kerala chicken roast using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kerala Chicken Roast:
- Prepare 1 lb Chicken pieces
- Provide 1 onion Sliced
- Take 5 - 8 Shallots
- Provide Curry leaves
- You need 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Use 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Take 3 Green chillies
- Use Salt - as per taste
- Take 2 tsps Pepper
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Turmeric
- Get 2 tbsps Chilli powder
- Use 1 tbsp Garam masala
- Provide 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Cumin seeds
- Use 2 tbsps Coconut oil
Instructions to make Kerala Chicken Roast:
- Cut the chicken pieces into small bite sizes.
- Marinate the chicken pieces with some salt, pepper,turmeric and lemon juice for half an hour.
- Take a large saucepan and heat some oil.
- Once the oil is hot, on medium heat add mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- Add curry leaves as the seeds sputter in oil.
- Saute the shallots, onion slices,green chillies, a pinch of turmeric and ginger garlic paste till they turn golden brown.
- Add a pinch of salt for fast sauteing of onions.
- Now put chilly powder,garam masala and pepper.Add 1 tbsp of water and cook until the raw taste of spices gone. Now your masala is done.
- In another pan,heat some oil and shallow fry the chicken pieces till they become lightly brown.
- Put the fried chicken pieces to the sauteed onions and mix well.
- Since we want a dry chicken dish,cook everything on medium heat till oil separates and onions turn brown as in the picture.
- Check the salt and serve hot,garnished with some cilantro.
If you find this Kerala Chicken Roast recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.