Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawn curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Enormous Advantages For Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. You will be happy to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
Now the question turns into, why are these vitamins and minerals essential? You might or might not be aware that apples can in fact help reduce risks of different cancers, and that is because of all the things in apples. By eating apples you can actually reduce your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. That fact alone ought to be enough to make sure men and women are eating at least one apple a day.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. In this post we just covered some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to find many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the very next time you go to supermarkets. These apples can lead to helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe. You can have prawn curry using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn curry:
- Use 500 gms prawns (cleaned and washed)
- Get 2 chopped onions
- Use 2 chopped tomatoes
- Get 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 2 green chillies
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Get 2 bay leaves
- Use 1⁄2 cup mustard oil
- Use 1 tsp chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp coriander powder
- Use 1 tsp cumin powder
- You need 1 tsp garam masala powder
- You need as needed chopped coriander leaves
- Get to taste Salt
Steps to make Prawn curry:
- Take a bowl, marinate prawns, with salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat a pan, add 2 tbsp oil and fry the prawns in a medium flame until it turns golden. Transfer into a plate and keep aside.
- Heat another pan, add 4-5 tbsp mustard oil and let it heat.
- Add cumin seeds and bay leaves. Let it fry for few seconds.
- Add green chillies, chopped onion and saute until the onions turn translucent.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry for 3-4 minutes on a low to medium flame.
- Add chopped tomatoes, salt and turmeric powder. Saute for 3-4 minutes in a low flame.
- Add chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and saute until the oil separates.
- Add fried prawns and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of water and let it cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add garam masala powder. Garnish with some chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with steamed rice. Enjoy.
If you find this Prawn curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.