Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very true. Sometimes, though, the last thing you need is to have to make an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is possible because lots of the popular fast food spots are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food place.
Milk, juice and also water would be the best selections for beverages. Drinking a large soda causes hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. Usually an individual portion of soda pop is only eight ounces big. That serving normally is made up of a minimum of a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes begin at twenty ounces. Typically, though, they are 30 ounces. Choosing a soda pop as your drink increases your calorie ingestion by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Milk, fruit juices as well as plain water are more healthy options.
Basic sense states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, in most cases, this is a good idea, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else produce your dinner. When you choose wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To cook chicken curry you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken curry:
- Prepare 500 g Chicken
- Get 1⁄4 kg Curd
- Provide Lemon one
- Use 2 tsp Red chilly powder
- Use 1 tsp Garlic ginger paste
- Provide Salt
- Get Onion 1fried
- You need 1 tbsp Roasted coconut powder
- Get leaves Coriander
Instructions to make Chicken curry:
- Take chicken in a bowl add garlic ginger paste,salt,red chilly powder. Marinate it and keep it aside.
- Then take a pan add coconut powder roast it. Then fry the onions.
- Then roast handful of almonds. Then grind all the ingredients into fine paste. Then add curd to masla and grind again.
- Take another pan and add 2tbsp oil then add whole cloves, cinnamon.
- Then add marinate chicken to it cook it for 10mins. Then add masala to it and cook it for 20 mins. Then add fresh coriander leaves and lemon drops to it.
- If u want more gravy add,half glass of water and Keep on stove for 5mins. Its ready to eat.
If you find this Chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.