Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mango and Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango and Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to carry out all of their own cooking. This is certainly excellent guidance. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is make a whole supper for yourself and your family. Once in a while you need to pay a visit to the drive through while you are on your way home and end the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from remorse about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. Not so long ago, the sole side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now lots of the fast food choices have been widened a great deal. Now plenty of them offer you salads. You could get chili. You might get baked potatoes. You can make fruit. There are so many possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to make a meal from side dishes. This can help you keep the calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a few good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you choose healthful menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mango and chicken curry recipe. To cook mango and chicken curry you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mango and Chicken Curry:
- You need 3 chicken breasts chopped up
- Provide 1 tablespoon mango powder
- You need 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Provide Chopped up fresh coriander
- Get 1 green mango (get one which isn’t too ripe)
- Use 1 teaspoon tumeric
- Get 1 can low fat coconut milk
- Provide 3 cloves fresh chopped garlic
- Use 1 teaspoon pink salt
Steps to make Mango and Chicken Curry:
- Put a pan on the stove on medium heat, add a teaspoon of ghee and start to brown off the chicken. After about 5 minutes add the salt and all the spices - cook off for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, stir well and cover
- Simmer for 20 minutes. Serve with rice or quinoa. We cooked some quinoa and served with that, and some fat free Greek yogurt - yum!
If you find this Mango and Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.