Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawns in coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns in coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Beneficial With Regard To Your Health.
Every person has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. You might know people that live by this and also demand that their children live by this principle as well. This particular thought can be found in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. You will be pleased to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
I am sure you have heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples will benefit an individuals brain. While carrying out their study they discovered that, quercetin, which is found in apples helps maintain healthier brain cells. And of course thanks to this element in apples, they are able to in fact reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
And now you understand why people tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. The one thing you should recognize is that we only mentioned some of the benefits of eating apples. You’ll be able to discover many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the next time you go to the store. It can really help your health and wellbeing for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns in coconut curry recipe. You can cook prawns in coconut curry using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawns in coconut curry:
- Provide 1⁄4 kg prawns deshelled
- Take 1 large onion diced
- Take 1 large capsicum diced
- Prepare 1 tbsp garlic and ginger paste
- Prepare 1 tsp tomato paste
- You need 1 tsp cumin and coriander powder
- Get 4 curry leaves
- Get 1⁄2 tsp tumeric
- Use 1 1⁄2 tsp garam masala
- Get 1 chopped chilli
- Take Oil for cooking
- Prepare 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Take 1 tsp paprika powder
- Provide 1 cup light cocounut milk
- Use 1⁄2 cup thick coconut milk
- Provide to taste Salt
Steps to make Prawns in coconut curry:
- Add 3 tbsps of oil,fry onions and capsicum until light and transluscent.Add the curry leaves and the garlic ginger paste.stir well and let it cook for a minute
- Add your prawns.Stir them well then add all the powdered spices except for the garam masala.Mix well.
- Add your light coconut milk and mix well together.Let it cook for about 2 minutes then add the thick coconut milk.cover and let it cook until it thickens slightly.Add garam masala powder and lemon juice.Mix well and taste salt.Adjust it if necessary.
- Let it cook to the thickness that you prefer.Serve with some chapatis or rice.Enjoy.
If you find this Prawns in coconut curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.