Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pumpkin Dal Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin Dal Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Dal Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very good advice. From time to time, though, you definitely do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you only want to visit the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. There is zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food places are trying to make their menus better now. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food spot.
Aim for the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get at a fast food diner was French Fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have increased their choices. Now you may get a range of salads. You could also choose Chili. You might get baked potatoes. Fruit is usually offered. There are many healthful options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to make a meal consisting of side dishes. You’ll keep calorie and fatty food count very low and stay away from commitment.
Simple logic states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good choices and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Occasionally, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you want wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin dal curry recipe. To make pumpkin dal curry you need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pumpkin Dal Curry:
- You need 250 gms Pumpkin (diced)
- Use 1 cup Toor dal
- Prepare 1 Onion (chopped)
- Use 3 pcs Garlic (chopped / smashed)
- Take 1 cup coconut Grated / blended
- Take 2 chilles Green
- Provide 1 tbsp Oil
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Prepare 1tsp Chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp Garam masala
- Prepare 1 tsp Sambar Powder
- Prepare Salt per taste
- Use 1 tbsp Ghee (optional)
- Use Mustard seeds
- Provide 3 Dry red chilli
- Take 2 spring Curry leaves
Steps to make Pumpkin Dal Curry:
- Cut 250 grams of pumpkin in to small dices. You can leave the peel as it is. No need to peel it.
- Now, in a cooker, put dal, 1 tbs chilli powder, 1 tbs garam masala, 1⁄4 tbs turmeric. Add 250 -300 ml of water. Now add 1 tsb of salt. Cook for 1 whistle.
- Let it cool. Then in to this cooker add the pumpkin pieces and pressure cook for one more whistle.
- Meanwhile add oil to a heating pan and add garlic and green chillies. Once the raw smell goes, add add onions and wait for it to turn brown.
- Now add 1 tsb of Sambar powder to it. Meantime in a mixer jar, grind coconut to a coarse paste. Do not add water.
- Add the pressure cooked items to this pan and allow to mix well. Now add the coconut gratings and mix well.Check for required salt level.
- For Tempering: In another pan heat some ghee and add mustard seeds.Let it splutter then add dry red chillies and curry leaves. Add this to the hot curry and serve.
- Your Pumpkin curry is ready.
If you find this Pumpkin Dal Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.