Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Tangy Prawns Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tangy Prawns Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tangy Prawns Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. There’s some value to that. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make meals from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There is no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because a lot of the popular fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how to eat healthfully when you reach the drive through.
Aim at the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get at a fast food cafe was French Fries. Now most of the fast food choices have been widened a great deal. There are plenty of salads available today. You could get chili. You may buy a baked potato. You can choose fruit. There are countless possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. When you get your supper through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll keep calorie and fatty food count lower and escape commitment.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tangy prawns curry recipe. You can cook tangy prawns curry using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tangy Prawns Curry:
- Prepare 8-10 Medium Sized Prawns deveined
- Take 3 tsp Chilli powder
- Provide 2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Use 1 tsp Black Pepper powder
- You need 2 onions Chopped
- Prepare 2 Tomatoes Chopped
- Take 2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Get 200 ml Tamarind water
- You need 2 tsp Garam masala
- Take 1⁄2 cup chopped coriander
- Use to taste Salt
- Take 2 tsp Sugar
Steps to make Tangy Prawns Curry:
- Take a bowl. Add half of the masala turmeric, chilli powder, pepper and salt into it. Mix.
- Add the prawns. Mix well and marinade for 15 mins.
- Take a kadai. Add oil.
- Add Ginger garlic paste and cook till the raw smell disappears.
- Add onions and cook till golden.
- Add chopped Tomatoes and chopped coriander.
- Add Turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala. And saute.
- Now once the mixture leaves oil. Add tamarind water and stir well. Bring to a boil. Add sugar or honey.
- Add the prawns into it.Close the lid and let it cook.
- Add salt to taste.
If you find this Tangy Prawns Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.