Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Indian Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very true. Now and then, though, you totally do not wish to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to pay a visit to the drive through while you are on your way home and end the day. There is no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is possible because lots of the popular fast food destinations making the effort to make their menus better now. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Aim at the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your only side dish selection at a restaurant. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their choices. Now lots of them provide salads. You could also select Chili. You might get baked potatoes. You can get fruit. There are a lot of alternatives that don’t require eating anything deep fried. When choosing your dinner from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count low and save yourself commitment.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make beneficial choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Often what you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you ultimately choose healthy products, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian chicken curry recipe. You can cook indian chicken curry using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian Chicken Curry:
- Use 500 g Small Chicken Pieces with Bone
- You need 1 cup Coconut pieces (dry or fresh)
- Provide 1⁄2 cup Curd
- Prepare 2 large Onion sliced
- Take 3 tbsp ginger garlic crushed
- Use 1 Medium Size Tomato
- You need 5-6 Green Chilli
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Provide 1 tbsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- Provide 2-3 tbsp Hot red chilli powder (Bedgi)
- Use 2 tbsp Garam Masala Powder
- Use 1 cup Coriander Leaves
- Take 8-9 curry leaves
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Prepare 1 cup oil
- Prepare 2 tsp cumin seeds
Steps to make Indian Chicken Curry:
- Take 2 tbsp oil in deep Pan, add cumin seeds.
- Add chicken in pan and stir it well so oil will coat all over chicken.
- Add turmeric, few chopped leaves of coriander, salt in it. Again stir it until chicken gets white.
- Add 1⁄2 cup of water and put lid on it and cook it until it gets dry or 10-15 mins.
- Take another pan and add 2tbsp oil in it. As soon as oil gets hot add half sliced onion and red chilli in it and fry it until onion turns golden brown. Take fried onion and red chilli with remaining oil in pan and grind it with ginger garlic and 3tbsp of coriander. Grind it until it become smooth paste
- Now take coconut slices and grind them too. Do not add any water or oil as we don't want to make paste. Let it be little coarse.
- Now let's turn to our gravy preparation.
- Take all remaining oil in pan, heat it on medium flame,
- Add cumin seeds, curry leaves, and green chilli and let it get little fry. Later add remaining half portion of sliced onion and fry them till it starts getting light golden.
- Add coconut and roast them till it get golden colour.
- Add our onion ginger garlic paste. And sauté it well and wait till mixture starts seperating oil. At this point start adding our spice powder (except Garam Masala) one by one and let them cook for another 3-4 mins.
- Add curd in it and mix it well. Wait till water in curd get evaporate. This is time you add our cooked chicken in it. And stir it well so all mixture will coat chicken pieces. If you thing mixture is too dry add some water in it (1 cup)
- Do not put lid on it as we have already cooked our chicken before.
- Add salt (remember we have also added salt while cooking chicken. Add accordingly) tomato and Garam masala powder and give a nice stir. Let it cook for 3-5 mins more. Add chopped coriander leaves and serve it hot with naan or rice.
If you find this Indian Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.