Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Malai Curry/ Chingdi Machher Malai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Malai Curry/ Chingdi Machher Malai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Basic Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
Every person has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. This is something that many men and women live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In this article we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
Cornell University had a study on the effect apples have on the brain. They found that one of the elements in apples known as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And due to this you will see that apples can actually help people prevent the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that defined why apples are so healthy for you. The huge benefits we covered are only a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. It is possible to find many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to purchase quite a few apples, their in the produce section. It can truly help your health and wellbeing for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry/ chingdi machher malai curry recipe. To cook prawn malai curry/ chingdi machher malai curry you need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn Malai Curry/ Chingdi Machher Malai Curry:
- Get 1⁄2 kg Galda or Bagda Prawns
- You need 1 & 1⁄2 cup Coconut Milk
- You need 1 medium size chopped onion
- Provide 1 medium size chopped tomato
- Take 2 medium size onion paste's juice
- Prepare 1 tsp ginger paste
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp garlic paste
- Get 1 tsp cumin powder
- Get 1 bay leaf
- Take 2 dry red chilli
- Get 2 green cardamom pods
- Use 1 long cinnamon stick
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare to taste Salt, sugar
- You need 1⁄2 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- Use 1⁄2 tsp ghee
- Get 1 tbsp mustard oil
Steps to make Prawn Malai Curry/ Chingdi Machher Malai Curry:
- Take the prawns & marinate them with turmeric powder & salt.
- Heat the pan & add mustard oil in it.Fry the prawns, do not overcook them.Add bay leaf, dry red chillies, cardamom pods(crushed) & cinnamon stick.
- Fry till fragrance comes out from them.Add the chopped onions & fry till become golden brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes, Red chilli powder.Sprinkle some water & mix them.
- Add ginger,garlic paste,cumin powder, salt, sugar,turmeric powder & the onion juice.
- When oil starts separating from the masala add the fried prawns.Add some hot water & cook for 2 mints in high flame.Then add the coconut milk.
- When it starts to boil cover it for 5 mints in medium flame.Add some ghee & switch off the flame.
- Serve hot with got STEAMED rice.
If you find this Prawn Malai Curry/ Chingdi Machher Malai Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.