Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Enormous Benefits To Improve Your Health.
I am sure you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they do not know why. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
More than likely you’ve heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples may benefit a persons brain. This study indicated that the ingredients in apples have the capacity to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating with age. And naturally thanks to this component in apples, they’re able to actually reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
I hope I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so healthy for you. One thing you should realize is that we only mentioned a portion of the benefits of eating apples. You’ll be able to find many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, make sure you pick up some apples, their in the produce department. These apples can wind up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To cook chicken curry you only need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken curry:
- Provide 1⁄2 kg chicken
- Get 1 big onion sliced and one roughly chopped
- Get 1 tomato chopped
- Use 2 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1 teaspoon garam masala
- Take 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Provide Half teaspoon turmeric Powder
- Use 1 teaspoon chili Powder
- Use 1 teaspoon curd
- Provide 2 tablespoons Oil
- Get 4 green chillies
- Provide Hand full of coriander leaves
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Use as required Water
Instructions to make Chicken curry:
- In mixer jar add, coriander, chillies, and roughly chopped onion and make paste
- In a pan heat oil, add onion and saute till golden brown
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute for 2 minutes
- Add tomata and fry till soft and mushy
- Now add green masala paste and saute for 2 minutes
- Add curd and mix
- Now add garam masala, chili Powder, turmeric Powder, coriander powder and salt
- Add chicken and mix well.keep it on low flame for five minutes
- Add water as required and cook till chicken becomes tender oil release s.
- Serve hot with naan or chapati
If you find this Chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.