Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry Tonkatsu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry Tonkatsu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to carry out all of their own cooking. This is literally very true. But at times the last thing you would like to do is make a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because a lot of the popular fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Your beverage needs to be water or juice or milk. Choosing a large soft drink as your beverage adds hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. Usually a single helping of soda pop is merely eight ounces big. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is almost always a minimum of twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. This means that just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. It is much healthier to select milk, juice or standard water.
Standard logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry tonkatsu recipe. To make chicken curry tonkatsu you need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry Tonkatsu:
- Prepare Chicken cutlet
- Prepare 6 chicken breasts
- Provide Salt
- Prepare Pepper
- You need Bread crumbs
- Get Cornstarch
- Take Egg
- You need Sauce
- You need 1 box Vermont Curry cubes
- Prepare 8 medium baby carrots
- Get 3 large potatoes
- Prepare .5 lbs lean ground beef
- Prepare 2 large bell peppers
- You need 1 large white onion
- Provide Optional Egg topping
- You need Egg
- Take Butter
- Use Vinegar
- Provide Spring oniom
Steps to make Chicken Curry Tonkatsu:
- Pound chicken breasts flat. Season with salt and pepper. Coat with cornstarch, egg, and bread crumbs. Set aside. Tip: since the sauce yields up to 10 servings, I usually prepare a lot of the chicken this way and freeze them til the next time we eat this meal.
- Cut veggies in large chunks, set aside. Mince onion.
- In a large pan, saute onions in very little oil until fragrant. Add ground beef, pepper, and 2 tbsp fish sauce. Stir until beef is nice and cooked.
- Add 6 cups of water to the hot pot and allow to boil. Add carrots and potatoes and allow to simmer until veggies are soft.
- Turn off heat and add curry cubes. Mix well to disolve.
- Turn on heat, add bell peppers and cook until desired crunch is achieved.
- Deep fry your chicken cutlets.
- Butter up a hot pan. Whisk some eggs with a bit of vinegar and cook slowly in a non stick egg pan.
- Plate some rice. Add sauce and put chicken cutlet ontop beside runny scrambled eggs. Garnish with spring onion.
If you find this Chicken Curry Tonkatsu recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.