Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Prawn Malai Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Malai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Malai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. This is actually good advice. From time to time, though, the last thing you want is to have to prepare meals from scratch. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Your drink needs to be water or juice or milk. Choosing a large soda as your beverage contributes hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. A sole helping of soda is normally thought to be eight ounces. That serving typically is made up of at the very least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soda sizes begin at twenty ounces. It is usually a minimum of 30 ounces. This ensures that just buying a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are more healthy selections.
Fundamental logic states that the simplest way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person make your dinner. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can have prawn malai curry using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn Malai Curry:
- Prepare 300 gms medium sized prawns
- Prepare 1 onion
- Get 1 tbsp ginger paste
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic paste
- Provide 2 tbsp tomato puree
- Prepare 1 tbsp curd
- You need 1 cup coconut milk
- Prepare 1 tsp coconut paste
- Prepare 1 tsp turmeric
- Prepare 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- Prepare 2 cardamoms
- Get 1 small stick cinnamon
- You need 4-5 cashewnuts
- Provide 3 tbsp mustard oil
- Provide 1 tbsp ghee
- You need To taste salt and sugar
- Use 2-3 slit green chillies
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp garam masala powder
Instructions to make Prawn Malai Curry:
- Clean and devein prawns.Smear little salt and turmeric and let it rest for 10 minutes. Heat oil in a wok and lightly fry the prawns.
- Make a paste of 1⁄2 coconut and pour 1 cup hot water in it.Strain the milk from the paste.Make a paste of 1 onion,3-4 cashewnuts,1 tbsp curd.Add ginger garlic paste and tomato puree.
- Add ghee to the remaining oil. Sprinkle half crushed whole garam masala. When they splutter, add the ground masala,turmeric, red chilli powder,salt and sugar to taste.Toss till oil leaves sides.Add the prawns and toss well.Add coconut milk and bring to boil for 5 minutes.Overcooking will harden the prawns.Add 1 tsp coconut paste to thicken the gravy.When the gravy is thick,add garam masala and slit green chillies.Serve with rice.
If you find this Prawn Malai Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.