Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Coconut Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Huge Benefits To Improve Your Health.
I am certain you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? Many men and women have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. You will even find that people in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they do not even know why. In the following paragraphs we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
Another thing that has been discovered is that apples can additionally help your heart. I am certain you know that apples contain fiber, and that, and also some of the various other components of apples can promote heart health. Just one more of the advantages apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you must also know that this also helps your heart. The one thing you should realize is that many of the ingredients for a healthy heart are found in the skin of the apple. The reason why I point this out is because many individuals will peel an apple before eating it and that is actually a very bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
I am hoping I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so healthy for you. The one thing you should recognize is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. If you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples when you go to the grocery store. You will notice that your overall health may greatly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut chicken curry recipe. To cook coconut chicken curry you only need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Get 2 chicken legs
- Prepare 2 onions
- Take 1⁄4 red bell pepper
- Prepare 1⁄2 Italian green pepper
- Take 1⁄2 lemon zest
- Provide 20 fresh basil leafs
- Provide 1 can coconut milk
- Take 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- You need MIX of SPICES:
- Take 1 teaspoon salt
- Use 1 tsp grounded coriander
- Get 1 tsp red paprika (hot or sweet, your choice)
- You need 1 tsp black pepper
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp cumin powder
- You need 1⁄4 tsp cinnamon powder
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp ginger powder
- Use 2-3 cloves
- Get 2-3 seeds of cardamom
- Take 4-5 garlic cloves in thin slices
Steps to make Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Boil the chicken legs and then put aside the meat without skin and bones.
- Cut the onions in half slices (not too thin) and the bell pepper and the green pepper in cubes.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and add the onions and after 2 minutes add the peppers. Mix well all the time.
- After 3 minutes of high fire and mixing, add the mixture of spices and mix one more minute.
- Add now the meat, mix a bit and add the coconut milk also.
- When boiling again, lower the fire, cover the pan and let them cook for about 10 minutes.
- Stop the fire and add the basil leafs and the lemon zest, stir a bit then cover back.
- Serve hot with well drained long rice!
If you find this Coconut Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.