Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Green dal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green dal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. This is literally very true. Now and then, though, you definitely do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because lots of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Choose a drive through with a restaurant which is known for catering to people with healthier palates. For instance, Arby’s won’t serve hamburgers. You may eat roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes an abundance of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food eating places do not stoop to the harmful lows seen at McDonalds.
Simple logic states that the proper way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, in most cases, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let another person create your dinner. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green dal recipe. You can have green dal using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Green dal:
- Provide 1 1⁄2 cup Green moong dal
- Use 1⁄2 cup Small Onion
- Provide 3-4 Green chillies
- You need 1 tomato
- You need 3 cup Water
- Get 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Prepare 1 tsp Coriander seeds
- Provide 1.5 tsp cumin seeds/ jeera
- Take 1 tsp Curry leaves
- Take 1 tsp Coriander leaves for garnish
- Use 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Asafoetida powder
Steps to make Green dal:
- Cook green dal along with turmeric powder, Asafoetida powder and tomato in cooker
- Make a powder of jeera and coriander seeds and keep it aside
- In kadai add oil and add mustard seed wait for it to splatter. Then add green chillies, onion and curry leaves.
- Then add jeera and coriander seed powder along with tomato. Use the tomato which cooked with dal
- Then add cooked dal, with little water. Bring it to boil, garnish with coriander leaves.Serve with rice
If you find this Green dal recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.