Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Dal vada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dal vada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV and in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? Many men and women have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In this post we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
Based on another study, apples may also have great results on your brain. This study showed that the ingredients in apples are able to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating with age. And due to this you will recognize that apples can in fact help people prevent the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. Something you should realize is that we only covered a handful of the benefits of eating apples. All of the benefits would take us too long to include in this write-up, nevertheless the information is out there. I am hoping that the next time you go to the grocery store you end up getting plenty of apples. These apples can certainly lead to helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dal vada recipe. To cook dal vada you only need 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dal vada:
- Take 1 cup yellow moong dal
- Use 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Get To taste Salt
- Provide 4-5 green chillies
- Use 6-7 curry leaves
- You need 1 medium size finely chopped onions
- Use 1 bunch coriander leaves
Instructions to make Dal vada:
- Soak yellow moong dal in water for 6 to 7 hours,drain the water and grind it coarsly and mix it very well till it becomes fluffy texture.
- Now add ginger garlic paste,green chillies,salt,onion,chopped curry leaves and fresh coriander leaves to the fluffy dal and give it a good mix. Now heat oil in a pan fry this vadas on low flame till brown in colour. Ready to serve👍
If you find this Dal vada recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.