Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Indian curry chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Indian curry chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian curry chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Beneficial For Your Health.
Everybody has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this really a true statement. This is something which many individuals live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought can be found in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
At this stage we are going to show you the actual reason why these minerals and vitamins are important to good health. You may or may not be aware that apples can in fact reduce risks of a variety of cancers, and that is because of all the things in apples. By eating apples you can actually reduce your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. I don’t know about you but when I read that I went out and got a whole bag of apples.
And now you know why people tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. In this post we just covered a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I am hoping that the next time you go to the food store you end up getting plenty of apples. These apples can certainly lead to helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian curry chicken recipe. You can cook indian curry chicken using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian curry chicken:
- Take 1 kg raw chicken
- Use 4 onions
- Prepare 3 tomatoes
- Use 6 garlic cloves
- You need 1 ginger
- Get 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- Use 1 tsp peprika
- Provide 1 salt to taste
- Get 1 tsp aromatic mixture of ground spices used in
- Use 1 tsp chicken spices
- Provide 1 chicken stock
- You need 1 mustard oil
- Take 2 green chillie
- Get 1 fresh parsley
Instructions to make Indian curry chicken:
- Take a pan and pour in some mustard oil to fry the chicken pieces. Heat the pan on high flame, when oils heats up slow down the flame and fry the chicken.
- In a food processor, blend onions, tomatoes, garlic, ginger, green chillies and make a paste.
- When chicken turns brown, add the paste to it. Mix well. And add salt, turmeric powder, peprika, aromatic mixture, asafoetida, chicken spice to it and mix it well again.
- Add chicken stock. And let the chicken boil a bit.
- After a few boils put on a lid for 15 mins.
- Your curry chicken is ready. Sprinkle some chopped fresh parsley. Best served with rice.
If you find this Indian curry chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.