Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Murgir Korma (Chicken Curry) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Murgir Korma (Chicken Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Murgir Korma (Chicken Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some value to this. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not need to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food spots are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Aim for the side dishes. It has not been that long ago that all you could get at a fast food cafe was French Fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have increased their choices. Now quite a few of them provide salads. Chili is a different choice. You may get a baked potato. You could possibly get fruit. There are a lot of options that you can choose that do not force you to eat foods that have been deep fried. When you buy your supper through a drive through window, select side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. When you are doing this you can keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person produce your dinner. If you choose healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to murgir korma (chicken curry) recipe. To cook murgir korma (chicken curry) you only need 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Murgir Korma (Chicken Curry):
- Get 500 gm chicken with bones, curry cut
- Take 1 cup yoghurt
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup milk
- Prepare to taste salt
- Use 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- You need 1 onion, chopped
- Prepare 2 tbsp fried onions
- Get 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- Provide 1 inch " cinnamon stick
- Provide 3-4 green cardamoms
- You need 5-6 cloves
- Prepare 3 bay leaves
- You need 1 tbsp. ghee
- Provide 2 tbsp. mustard oil
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp. nutmeg powder
- Get 1⁄4 tsp. mace powder
- Prepare 4-5 green chilies, slit
- Prepare 1 tsp kewra water
- Provide As needed coriander leaves to garnish
Steps to make Murgir Korma (Chicken Curry):
- In a bowl, mix all the above mentioned ingredients (except coriander - leaves) and marinade for 2-3 hours.
- Heat a pan and transfer the contents into it. Cover and simmer on a low flame for 20-25 minutes or till the chicken is cooked and the gravy slightly thickens.
- When it is almost done, add the green chilies and kewra water. Simmer further for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve, garnished with coriander leaves. It can be had with any form - of rice and Indian bread.
If you find this Murgir Korma (Chicken Curry) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.