Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Huge Advantages For Your Health.
I am sure you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? This is something which many men and women live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t know why. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be revealing that with you here.
I am sure you’ve heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples may benefit a persons brain. This research showed that the ingredients in apples have the ability to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we grow older. And naturally thanks to this element in apples, they’re able to essentially reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so healthy for you. One thing you should realize is that we only covered some of the benefits of eating apples. Every one of the benefits would take us too long to include in this post, however the information is out there. When you go shopping again, be sure to pick up quite a few apples, their in the produce section. It can truly help your health and wellbeing for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe. You can have prawn curry using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn curry:
- You need 1⁄2 kg prawns
- Provide For masala-
- Provide 1 fresh coconut grated
- Prepare 2 tbsp Coriander seeds
- Get 2 tbsp red chilli powder
- Get 1⁄4 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1 medium sized onion sliced
- You need 4-5 garlic cloves
- You need 1⁄4 spoon carom seeds
- Provide For tempering–
- Prepare 1 tsp Oil
- Use 1⁄2 medium sized onion chopped
- You need 4 green chillies slit in middle
- Provide 1 tomato finely chopped
- Take 7 - 8 Triphala optional
- Get 2-3 spoons Kokam or aagal
- Use as per taste Salt
Steps to make Prawn curry:
- Devein prawns, season with salt and let it sit aside for some time. In the meantime make masala for the curry. Take all the above mentioned ingredients into a mixer jar to make a smooth paste. Add water as required a make paste.
- Now take a vessel add in oil, once the oil is hot add in the chopped onions. Let the onions turn translucent add the paste (wet masala) add some water and adjust the consistency.
- Add chopped tomato, green chillies, triphala (optional) and kokum. Let it come to boil.
- Cook it on medium heat, once the gravy comes to boil add in the prawns. Cook it for 5 to 7 mins turn off the heat.
- Tip: You can add fresh coconut milk to add more taste. Instead of kokum can add raw mango or tamarind - Adding red chillies can make this recipe more authentic, since had no red chillies I used chilli powder
If you find this Prawn curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.