Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawns curry my style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns curry my style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to carry out all of their own cooking. This is really good information. But occasionally the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to hit the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from shame about slipping on your diet. This can be done because lots of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus better now. Here is how one can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Select water, juice or milk as a drink. When you sip a large soft drink you are introducing a whole bunch of empty calories to your day. One helping of soda pop is eight ounces. That portion could contain many spoonfuls of sugar along with at least a hundred calories. A fast food soft drink is almost always a minimum of twenty ounces. It is usually at least 30 ounces. Choosing a soft drink as your beverage boosts your calorie absorption by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Milk, fruit juices and also plain water are more healthy choices.
Basic logic states that the best way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns curry my style recipe. You can cook prawns curry my style using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawns curry my style:
- Take 1 cup dry coconut (grated)
- Take 500 gms prawns cleaned
- Use 1 tsp cumin seeda
- Prepare 1 tsp fenugreek seeds
- Use pinch hing (asafoetida)
- Get 1 tbsp ginger. garlic paste
- You need 1 tsp Sambhar masala
- Prepare 2 tbsp curry leaves
- Prepare 3-4 green chillies
- Take to taste salt
- Use 3 tomatoes
- You need 2 onions (finely chopped)
- Prepare 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1 tsp coriander powder
- Take 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Use 2 tbsp oil
- Provide as needed green coriander for garnish
Instructions to make Prawns curry my style:
- Grind coconut,cumin seeds and 2 tomatoes in a fine paste
- Heat oil in a pan add hing, add ginger and garlic paste, curry leaves, methi seeds,green chillies and fry it then add chopped onion then saute it.
- Then add the grinded coconut paste and all the powdered masala..put salt with a little water and get it properly so that it doesn't stik in the pan.
- Now add washed prawns in the masala mix it well for few mins without covering lid. now add one finely chopped tomato now add a cup of water keep the consistency little thick and cover it boil it for 10 mins.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves
If you find this Prawns curry my style recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.