Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Soup Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soup Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Huge Advantages To Improve Your Health.
Everyone has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this really a true statement. You might know men and women that live by this and also demand that their children live by this guideline as well. This particular thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In this post we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
In accordance with another study, apples also can have good results on your brain. This research showed that the ingredients in apples have the ability to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating with age. And of course thanks to this ingredient in apples, they are able to in fact reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
And now you know why people tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. The benefits we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the very next time you go to supermarkets. It can truly help your health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup curry recipe. To make chicken soup curry you need 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Soup Curry:
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
- Use 1 clove garlic
- Provide 1 tsp dried basil
- Provide 2 tsp garam masala
- Provide 1 tsp coriander powder
- Take 1 tsp cumin powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp curry powder
- Take 1⁄2 onion
- Get 600 mL water
- Provide 100 mL white wine
- Take 1 tsp chicken soup powder
- Get 1 tsp sugar
- You need 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Provide salt for taste
- Use [Toppings]
- Use 2 chicken legs
- Provide 70 g mushrooms
- You need black pepper
- Use 1 boiled egg
- Take 1 bell pepper
- Provide 400 g cooked rice (recipe, https://goo.gl/yKkhpf)
Steps to make Chicken Soup Curry:
- Chop the onion and the clove of garlic. Cut the bell peppers into large chunks. Boil an egg and peel the eggshell and cut it longwise.
- Season chicken legs with black pepper. Place the chicken legs on a frying pan skin side down and grill them. When they become golden brown, flip them over and grill the other side.
- Prepare a pot and heat oil with chopped garlic and dried basil over low heat until the garlic becomes golden brown.
- Put all spices into the pot. Fry them over low heat for about 5 minutes. Then, add the chopped onion and fry them for about 5 more minutes.
- Add water, white wine, soy sauce, chicken soup powder and sugar and heat over medium heat. When small bubbles pop out, add the chicken legs and oyster mushrooms. Heat over medium-high heat for 10~15 minutes with skimming the scum of the soup.
- Serve in a nice bowl and put a boiled egg.
If you find this Chicken Soup Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.