Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
More than likely you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? You might know men and women that live by this and also require that their children live by this rule as well. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. You will be happy to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
Yet another thing that has been found is that apples can furthermore help your heart. More than likely you know that apples contain fiber, and that, as well as some of the various other ingredients of apples can promote heart health. You may even be surprised to find out that another way apples will help your heart is by lowering cholesterol. The actual skin of the apple is where a lot of the healthy vitamins and minerals can end up being found in an apple. The reason why I point this out is mainly because many men and women will peel an apple before eating it and that is actually a bad thing as you are getting rid of a lot of the nutritional value.
I am hoping I have revealed some information that explained why apples are so good. One thing you should realize is that we only covered some of the benefits of eating apples. You’ll be able to discover many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. I hope that the next time you go to the supermarket you find yourself getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken curry recipe. You can have easy chicken curry using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Chicken Curry:
- You need 1 (1¾-pound/800-gram) chicken, skinned and cut into 12 pieces
- Take 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Get 1 -inch cinnamon stick
- Prepare 4-5 cloves
- Take 4-5 green cardamom
- Get 4 onions
- Get 1 tablespoon fresh ginger paste
- Use 1 tablespoon fresh garlic paste
- Prepare 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- Get 1 1⁄2 tablespoons coriander
- Take 1 1⁄2 teaspoons roasted cumin
- You need 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- You need 4 medium tomatoes, mashed properly
- You need 1 1⁄2 teaspoons table salt
- Get 1 teaspoon garam masala
- Provide 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
Steps to make Easy Chicken Curry:
- Trim the excess skinfrom the chicken and put the pieces in a large bowl.
- Place a medium nonstick pan/cooker over medium heat and add the oil. When small bubbles appear at the bottom of the pan, add the cinnamon, cloves, and cardamom, and saute for 1 minute. When the spices change colour and are fragrant, add the onions and saute for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown. Add the ginger paste and garlic paste, and saute for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add the turmeric, coriander, cumin, and chilli powder. Stir well.
- Add the tomatoes and saute for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring continuously. Cook for 7 to 8 minutes or until the oil comes to the top.
- Add the chicken and salt, and stir. Increase the heat to high and saute for 5 minutes or until the chicken pieces are well coated with the sauce. Add 1½ cups (300 ml) water and bring to a boil. Lower the heat to low, cover, and cook for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with the garam masala and garnish with the cilantro.
- Serve hot with steamed rice or rotis or neer dosa.
If you find this Easy Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.