Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Buttered Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Buttered Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Massive Benefits For Your Health.
I am certain you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? This is something which many people live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that people in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they do not know why. In this article we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
So what can all these vitamins and minerals do for the particular health of your body. You may or may not be aware that apples can in fact help reduce risks of different cancers, and that is due to all the things in apples. A number of the cancers that apples will help avoid are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. That fact by itself really should be enough to make sure people are eating at least one apple a day.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. Something you should realize is that we only covered a handful of the benefits of eating apples. All of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this article, but the information is out there. I hope that the the very next time you go to the supermarket you wind up getting plenty of apples. It can truly help your overall health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian buttered chicken curry recipe. To make indian buttered chicken curry you need 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian Buttered Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 1 kg chicken breast fillet (cut into cube)
- Take 12 medium-small tomatoes (chopped roughly)
- Get 2 large onion (6 small onions) (cut into big chunks)
- You need 1 lemon juice (use as needed)
- Use 1 tbs turmeric powder
- Use 2 cinnamon stick
- Use 1 tsp curry powder
- You need 1 tbs black cummin
- Take 1⁄2 tbs cummin
- Use 1⁄2-1 tbs dried chilli flakes
- Get 1⁄2 tsp nutmeg powder
- You need 6 pods cardamom (1⁄2 tsp for using the powder)
- Get 1 tbs chopped garlic
- Take 1⁄2 tsp salt (you can use masala salt)
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp chicken stock powder
- Provide 1-2 tbs sugar (fix the taste later)
- You need 600 ml heavy cream (use as needed, could be less or more)
- Provide 125 gr/ 1⁄2 cup / 1 stick of butter
- Provide some olive oil for stir fry
Steps to make Indian Buttered Chicken Curry:
- Prepare your ingredients by cutting your chicken into cube, dice your tomatoes (small cutting), and cut your onions into big chunks.
- Marinate your chicken with a pinch of salt and pepper, and add the curry powder. Let it sit at least 15 minutes.
- Stir fry your onions until soften a bit, then set aside.
- Stir fry your chicken cubes and continue until the chicken turn into golden brown or until all the liquid has been absorb. Set aside.
- Stir fry your chopped garlic and cinnamon stick, add turmeric powder, chilli flakes, cummins, black cummins, nutmeg powder, and cardamom.
- Stir for a bit, and add chopped tomatoes. Stir them until the tomatoes a bit soften.
- Add your stir fried chicken and onions, stir for a bit, and continue to add heavy cream.
- Season with salt, chicken stock powder and sugar. Add lemon juice (try to add little by little until you get the balance taste). Fix the taste.
- And last, add butter.
- Simmer your curry with low heat, until the color turn into a bit darker.
- Serve with paratha would be perfect.
- Note: the success key of this dish is depends on the quality of heavy cream that you use. And also, if your curry taste a bit too sour, it wipes off the herbs flavour, so be careful when adding your lemon.
If you find this Indian Buttered Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.