Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Okra(Lady finger) with DaL(Lentil) Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Okra(Lady finger) with DaL(Lentil) Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very true. But at times the last thing you want to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because plenty of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Choose a drive through for a restaurant which is known for catering to people with better palates. Arby’s by way of example, doesn’t offer burgers. As an alternative it is possible to choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and other healthier items. Wendy’s, not surprisingly, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has a bundle of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Most fast food eating places do not stoop to the harmful lows seen at McDonalds.
Traditional logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a number of good decisions and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need is to let another person create your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to okra(lady finger) with dal(lentil) curry recipe. To make okra(lady finger) with dal(lentil) curry you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Okra(Lady finger) with DaL(Lentil) Curry:
- Take 250 grams Green okra
- Use 1.5 tablespoon Chopped onions
- Use 3-4 Green chillies
- Provide 2 tablespoons Oil
- Provide 1.5 teaspoon Red chilli Powder
- Use 1⁄2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Use 1 teaspoon Coriander powder
- You need 1⁄4 teaspoon Cumin powder
- Use 2 teaspoons Ginger-garlic paste
- Take As per taste Salt
- Use 1⁄2 cup Lentil(dal) soaked in water
- Use 1 Bay leaves
- Provide 1 Dry red chilli
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Panch phoran Bengali whole "five spices" mixed
- You need As required Water
Steps to make Okra(Lady finger) with DaL(Lentil) Curry:
- Wash the green raw okras in fresh water and chop into medium size. Keep it aside.
- Take a pan, put some oil and heat it on the stove. Put the chopped onions and green chillies with salt as required and stir fry. Put ginger garlic paste and fry for one minute.
- Add little water to saute it and put turmeric powder, red chilli powder, Coriander powder and cumin powder into it and stir fry more 5 minutes. When oil comes out from the Spices, put the soaked lentil into it with 1 cup water and cook it for 5 minutes covering the pan.
- Then put all washed and chopped okra into it and mix it into all over dal and spices. And again cover the pan. Cook it in a low flame for 3-4 minutes.
- In the meantime, in another frypan, put some oil and heat it on the stove. Now put the bay leaf with dry red chilli and fry low flame. Put five whole spices mixture into it and fry all together one minute. Now put it on the top of the curry and mix it.
- Green okra with dal curry is perfectly done. Serve it hot with steamed rice or roti or paratha and enjoy it with your family and loved ones. Take Love from Bangladesh 💚😊.
If you find this Okra(Lady finger) with DaL(Lentil) Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.