Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Goan prawn curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Goan prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goan prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Simple Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
Every person has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this really a true statement. You might know men and women that live by this and also request that their children live by this rule as well. This particular thought can be found in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
You might have always been told to make certain that you are eating your fruit and veggies so you get your vitamins, but apples have always been at the top of the list. You will find that the vitamins and minerals that you will get in apples can be quite beneficial for your health.. Apples have, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all tend to be great for your health, but there are also many more healthy minerals in apples. And you’ll also find vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and other trace vitamins.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. In the following paragraphs we just covered a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this article, but the information is out there. I am hoping that the next time you go to the grocery store you end up getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your health and wellbeing for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to goan prawn curry recipe. To cook goan prawn curry you need 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Goan prawn curry:
- Prepare To Marinate
- Use 250 gms Prawns (washed and cleaned
- Prepare 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- You need To taste salt
- You need To Make Paste
- Use 1 Cup Grated Coconut
- Prepare 4 Kashmiri Chillis
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Coriander seeds
- Prepare 4 Garlic pods
- Use 1 small Cinnamon
- Provide 4 Cloves
- Prepare 10 Pepper Corns
- You need For curry
- Get 1 Chopped Onion
- Take 1 Chopped tomato
- Get 1 tbsp oil
- Prepare 1 Cup Coconut milk
- Use to Taste Salt
- Prepare as needed Water
- Use As needed Coriander leaves to Garnish
Instructions to make Goan prawn curry:
- 1. Clean the prawns and marinate with the items under marinate for 10 to 15minutes
- Add all the ingredients to make paste into a blender and grind them to a fine paste by adding the required water
- Heat oil in a pan, Add the marinated prawns and saute for 2 Minutes. Remove from pan and keep aside
- In the same pan, add some curry leaves and the chopped onions and fry until the onions are transparent
- Add in the chopped tomatoes and cook for 2 to 3 Minutes
- Now add the grounded masala paste, Tamarind Paste and enough water, salt and mix well
- Now add the prawns. Cover the and cook for 5minutes
- Add a cup of coconut milk, mix well and cook for 1 minutes
- Check for salt and Garnish with coriander leaves
- Serve hot with Rice and Enjoy
If you find this Goan prawn curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.