Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Green Chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Green Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Everyone has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this really a true statement. You might know people that live by this and also demand that their children live by this principle as well. You will even find that people in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t know why. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
At this point we are going to show you the reason why these minerals and vitamins are crucial to good health. You might or might not be aware that apples can actually help reduce risks of various cancers, and that is due to all the things in apples. A few of the cancers that apples will help prevent are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. I am not sure about you however, when I read that I went out and bought an entire bag of apples.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. In this post we just covered some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Every one of the benefits would take us too long to include in this article, however the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. It can really help your health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green chicken curry recipe. To cook green chicken curry you need 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Chicken curry:
- Use 250 gm chicken mince
- Provide 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- Get 2 tablespoon gram flour
- Provide 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Get 1⁄2 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- Take 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Take 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup chopped coriander leaves
- Get 1⁄4 cup chpped mint
- Take Oil for frying
- Provide to taste salt
- Get For gravy
- Prepare 1 bunch coriander
- Provide 6 green chilli
- Prepare 1⁄2 bunch mint
- You need 1⁄4 cup fried onion
- Use 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Use 1⁄2 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Take 2 tablespoon desicated coconut
- Take 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- Take 1⁄4 cup oil
- Use 2 tablespoon yogurt
- You need to taste Salt
Instructions to make Green Chicken curry:
- In a bowl take chicken mince, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, garam masala powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, gram flour,coriander leaves, salt, mint and mix well.
- Make small oval shaped bowls of the mixture and fry on medium flame and keep aside
- For gravy
- Take mint leaves, coriander leaves, sesame seeds, coconut, fried onion, poppy seeds add some water and make a thick paste.
- In a pot add some oil heat it for some time then add ginger garlic paste cook for few minutes then add above paste, yogurt and salt cook it for 10 to 15 minutes on medium flame or till gravy is fully cooked.
- Add the fried muthias in it and cook for few minutes.
- Serve hot with chapatis.
If you find this Green Chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.