Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best South Indian Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Simple Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
More than likely you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? Many individuals have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This particular thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
More than likely you know that produce will provide you with many of the vitamins you need to stay healthy, and apples are commonly the item that most individuals have in their houses, but why? Well lets have a look at the vitamins and minerals that you can acquire in just one apple. When it comes to the particular minerals that tend to be in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to mention a few. And you’ll also come across vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and various other trace vitamins.
And now you know why men and women tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The one thing you should realize is that we only discussed a handful of the benefits of eating apples. If you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. These apples can end up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian chicken curry recipe. You can cook south indian chicken curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make South Indian Chicken Curry:
- Get 500 gm Chicken
- Use 2 Onion Big
- You need 1 Tomato
- You need 2 tsps Ginger garlic and
- Prepare 1 bunch Coriander
- You need 2 tsps Chilli powder
- Prepare 3 tsps Daniya powder
- Get 1 teaspoon Garam masala
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Turmeric
- Provide 2 tsps Coconut
- You need 2 tsps Oil
- Prepare to taste Salt
Steps to make South Indian Chicken Curry:
- Wash chicken with salt and turmeric water. Keep it aside
- First grind onion, ginger, garlic, turmeric, Garam masala and coriander.
- Take thick bottom vessel add oil and ground masala fry for 5 minutes. Then add chicken, salt fry at least for 10 minutes
- Grind other ingredients tomato, coconut, chilli powder and Daniya powder separately add this masala to chicken and little bit water. Cook in a medium flame about 10 minutes. Now chicken is ready to serve. Serve with rice or chapati or dosa.
If you find this South Indian Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.