Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chana dal tamater curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chana dal tamater curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Everybody has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. This is a thing that many men and women live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This specific thought can be found in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In this post we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
You have always been told to be sure that you are eating your vegetables and fruits so you get your vitamins, but apples have been at the top of the list. Well lets have a look at the vitamins and minerals that you can find in just one apple. Apples consist of, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all tend to be beneficial to your health, but there are also many more healthy minerals in apples. Obviously vitamins are also essential for your health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote health.
And now you understand why individuals tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. Something you should recognize is that we only discussed some of the benefits of eating apples. You’ll be able to find many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. I hope that the next time you go to the supermarket you end up getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your health and wellbeing for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chana dal tamater curry recipe. To cook chana dal tamater curry you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chana dal tamater curry:
- Provide 3 tomatoes
- You need 2 onions
- Take 3 tablespoons chana dal
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon kasuri methi
- Get 1 teaspoon salt
- Take 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- Provide 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- Provide as needed Oil for cooking
- Provide 2 tsp Coriander leaves for garnishing
Steps to make Chana dal tamater curry:
- Wash & soak chana dal for 30 minutes
- Take a pressure cooker add chopped onions & tomatoes,chana dal, oil, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, kasuri methi and a two cups of water
- Cover the lid & cook till 3 whistles Now open it and sauté until the oil separates
- Then add garam masala powder & coriander leaves now add half cup of water and keep it on low flame for about 5 minutes and off the flame
- The delicious vegetarian chana dal tamatar curry is ready relish with rice or chapati.
If you find this Chana dal tamater curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.