Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chef Warren's Curry Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chef Warren's Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chef Warren's Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is certainly good guidance. But sometimes the last thing you wish to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be suffering from remorse about slipping on your diet. You can do this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Pick out a drive through at a restaurant which is known for catering to people with healthier palates. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. Instead, the choices include roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, of course, is known for its square burgers, but the menu there has a bundle of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not many fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every little thing.
Simple reason states that the simplest way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, for the most part, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people make your dinner. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chef warren's curry chicken recipe. To cook chef warren's curry chicken you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chef Warren's Curry Chicken:
- Get 5 lbs Chicken -legs & thighs
- You need 1 cup curry
- Take 1⁄2 ground cumin
- Prepare 1⁄4 clove garlic
- Get 1⁄4 cup medium sweet onion
- Take 2 cups potatoes large diced
- You need 1⁄8 cup celery
- You need 1⁄8 cup carrots
- You need 2-4 bay leaves
- You need 1 tsp fresh thyme
- Prepare 2 tbs oil
- Take 2 tbs Cornstarch
- Use to taste salt & pepper,hot pepper
Instructions to make Chef Warren's Curry Chicken:
- Place chicken in bowl and with salt and pepper, curry and cumin, Set aside (you can sit in refrigerator overnight,
- Take the garlic, onion, celery and carrots and put them in a food processor until mix (not too fineP
- Place the oil in pan over medium heat, add onions, carrots, celery and garlic. Sauté until just done.
- Place the chicken (already prepared) and thyme, bay leaves in pot, increase heat to high, add 1 cup hot water continue to sauté.
- After it is almost done, add potatoes. Tighten with cold water and Cornstarch.
If you find this Chef Warren's Curry Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.