Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Coconut curry prawns recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut curry prawns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut curry prawns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Massive Benefits To Improve Your Health.
More than likely you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? Many individuals have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
Another thing that has been uncovered is that apples can additionally help your heart. I am sure you know that apples have fiber, and that, as well as some of the other substances of apples can promote heart health. Another one of the benefits apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you must also know that this also helps your heart. Needless to say to get all the benefits from apples it is important to know that most of the benefits can be found in the apples skin. And your best option is to come across a local farm that grows only organic apples and be sure you eat the skin as well so you can get the most advantages of the apple.
I hope I have revealed some information that explained why apples are so healthy for you. The huge benefits we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can provide. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples when you go to the grocery store. It can truly help your health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut curry prawns recipe. You can have coconut curry prawns using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut curry prawns:
- Provide Ingredients 2 tablespoons of oil (Coconut milk contains oil)
- Get 1 teaspoon cumin & 4 green cardamoms
- Use 5 leaves Some curry leaves, about
- Provide Bay leaves (I used 5 because mine are not strong)
- You need Tablespoon garlic ginger paste
- Provide 1⁄2 cup onions (I blend my onions)
- Take 1 cup blended ripe tomatoes
- Take to taste Salt
- Provide 1 can coconut milk (Leche de coco)
- Use 1⁄2 tspn turmeric, ½ tspn coriander, ½ tspn curry powder
- You need 20 – 30 prawns, cleaned and veined
- Get Juice from half a lemon or lime
- Use Chopped parsley (Dania) about a handful, for garnish
Steps to make Coconut curry prawns:
- Directions - On a medium low heat, heat the oil and add the cumin and cardamom, cook for about half a minute. Add curry leaves and bay leaves. Cook for about a minute. - Next add, ginger garlic paste, stir well and let this combination of good stuff to cook for about 2 minutes. Be careful it doesn’t burn, don’t forget, your source of heat has to be on the medium low, not medium high. - Add onion paste, stir and let cook for about 2 minutes or until all liquid from the onion is reduced or dried up.
- Add blended tomatoes and cook for another 3 - 4 minutes. - Add the coconut milk, stir until it starts simmering, and let it for 5 minutes. I want to say something here, I used a whole can of coconut milk because my husband has a throat problem and his food needs to be very moist, but you can use up to half a can of coconut as well with the same ingredients and it will still be good.
- Dunk the prawns and the lemon/lime juice in your amazing coconut curry sauce and cook for another 2 minutes and you have done it!!! - Garnish it with the chopped parsley and you can serve this with rice, ugali, naan, roti, or just eat it by itself! Why not?
If you find this Coconut curry prawns recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.