Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Goan Prawn 🍤 Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Goan Prawn 🍤 Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goan Prawn 🍤 Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to carry out all of their own cooking. There’s some value to this. But at times the last thing you want to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to reach the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is simply no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because most popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Your beverage needs to be water or juice or milk. When you drink a large soft drink you are adding too much empty calories to your day. A solitary helping of soda is commonly thought to be eight ounces. That helping typically contains a minimum of a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes start out at twenty ounces. It is usually at least 30 ounces. This means that just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice or regular water.
Simple reason states that the best way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a number of good decisions and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need is to let another person make your dinner. If you ultimately choose healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to goan prawn 🍤 curry recipe. You can cook goan prawn 🍤 curry using 25 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Goan Prawn 🍤 Curry:
- You need Marination
- You need 340 g peeled and deveined washed prawns/shrimp
- Prepare 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Get 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Take 1 pinch salt
- Prepare 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- Provide Blending
- Provide 1 cup dry/fresh grated coconut 🥥
- Take 3 dry red chillies 🌶
- Prepare 1⁄2 small onion
- Prepare 1⁄2 small tomato 🍅
- Take 3-5 garlic pods
- Use 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Get 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Use 2⁄3 cup water
- Use Main Procedure
- Take 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Use 1⁄2 small onion (finely chopped)
- You need 1 tablespoon tamarind paste
- Take 1 slit green chilli (optional)
- Prepare Salt as per taste
- Get 1-2 cups Water to adjust consistency (as per your convenience)
- Get Garnishing
- You need 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves (finely chopped)
Steps to make Goan Prawn 🍤 Curry:
- Start by marinating the washed prawns/shrimp with all the ingredients mentioned for marination
- Add all the ingredients mentioned above for blending in a blending jar and blend to a smooth paste by adding water little by little
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a wide saucepan
- Add chopped onion and 1 green chilli (optional) sauté for a minute till the onion gets translucent
- Turn the heat to medium or low, and add the paste. Be very careful at this point, as the paste splashes
- Let the paste cook with the onion for about a minute
- Now add 1⁄4 cup of water and wait till it bubbles
- Add salt as per taste and a tablespoon of tamarind paste
- Cook for a minute and add the marinated prawns 🦐/shrimp
- Add water to adjust the consistency as per your choice and cover it with a lid and let it bubble on low flame for 5 minutes (I added 1⁄2 cup)
- Now turn the flame to high and let it bubble for another 5 minutes without the lid on till the shrimp is fully cooked. (don’t over cook or the shrimp will become rubbery)
- Turn off the flame and garnish with chopped cilantro leaves
- Perfect with steamed rice 🍚 Enjoy 😉👍🏻
If you find this Goan Prawn 🍤 Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.