Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chana dal & Palak curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chana dal & Palak curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chana dal & Palak curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is prepare a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you need to pay a visit to the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how you can eat healthy when you reach the drive through.
Visit a drive through in a place who has made it a practice to offer healthier options to people. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. Instead, a person’s choices include things like roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. While Wendy’s has offered hamburgers for decades, in addition they have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not many fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried everything.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes what you need is to let other people make your dinner. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chana dal & palak curry recipe. You can have chana dal & palak curry using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chana dal & Palak curry:
- Provide 1 bunch palak(spinach)
- Use 2-3 tablespoons chana dal
- Use 1 onion
- Provide 2 tomatoes
- Prepare 2 Green chilli
- Use 1 teaspoon salt
- You need 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- Provide Oil for cooking
- Use 1⁄2 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- Use 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Provide leaves Few Coriander
Instructions to make Chana dal & Palak curry:
- Wash & chop bunch of Palak / spinach leaves let aside in water
- Wash & soaked chana dal for about 30 minutes
- Now add both in a cook wear dish then add few more ingredients like tomatoes chopped, salt, ginger garlic paste, Garam masala powder & oil
- Now mix everything and keep it on stovetop on high flame burner until two whistles
- Make a paste of half onion adding green chilli then take the other half onion chop it and in another pan add oil and fry onions till golden brown add cumin seeds and the paste prepared with onion and green chilli stir fry for two minutes the smell of onion will be disappeared further add coriander leaves and simmer the stove
- Now see the plak dal just dry it little and add all the things together in one dish with onion chilli prepared with cumin tadka/tempering
- Just keep on low flame for 2 minutes after everything is in one dish add 1 teaspoon ghee and off the flame it’s ready to relish with rice or chapati either goes well.
If you find this Chana dal & Palak curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.