Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry over Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry over Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to carry out all of their own cooking. This is literally very true. Now and then, though, you totally do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you only want to pay a visit to the drive through when you are on your way home and finish the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. This is because a lot of the famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Aim at the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your only side dish option at a restaurant. Now just about all of the popular fast food places have widened their menus. Now you may get a range of salads. You could also select Chili. Baked potatoes may also be bought. You can make fruit. There are a lot of alternatives that don’t require eating anything deep fried. When choosing your supper from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count lower and escape time and effort.
Simple reason states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a few good decisions and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. If you decide on healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry over rice recipe. To make chicken curry over rice you only need 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry over Rice:
- Use Sauce
- Prepare 1 Rotisserie Chicken Shredded
- Take 1 can Coconut Milk
- Get 1 small Chopped Onion
- Get 4 Stock Celery (chopped)
- You need 2 tbsp Butter
- Take 3 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Provide 1 cup Half and Half
- You need 2 cup Chicken Broth
- Use 4 tbsp Curry Powder
- Take 2 tbsp Corriander
- Prepare 1 tbsp Ground Cumin
- Provide Condiments (Optional)
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup Chopped Bacon
- Get 1⁄2 cup Shredded Coconut
- Take 1⁄2 cup Slivered Almonds or Dry Roasted Peanuts
- You need 1⁄2 cup Sweet Relish
- Use 6 large Boiled Eggs Chopped
- Provide 1 Mango Chutney (jar)
- Take Rice
- Take 4 cup Jasmine Rice
Instructions to make Chicken Curry over Rice:
- Cook the rice as directed on the package. Note: You can use any kind of rice you wish.
- Add butter to a stock pot on medium high heat, then add celery and the onion and sauté
- Turn down the stove to medium, then add stock and cream of Mushroom soup, coconut milk stir
- Add half and half stir
- Note: curry is a aquired taste and we use a lot in this dish. Only add a little at a time until the spices are good for you
- Add the curry, corriander and cumin and stir
- Simmer 15 to 20 minutes and serve over cooked rice
- Add any or all condiments (Optional)
If you find this Chicken Curry over Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.