Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chingri macher malai curry(prawn malai curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chingri macher malai curry(prawn malai curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chingri macher malai curry(prawn malai curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very good advice. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to cook a meal from scratch. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because most popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Milk, juice and also water are the best options for beverages. When you consume a large soft drink you are introducing too much empty calories to your day. One helping of soda is eight ounces. That portion normally contains a minimum of a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food carbonated drinks are no less than twenty ounces large. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. Choosing a soda as your beverage raises your calorie absorption by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. It is much healthier to decide on milk, juice or normal water.
Fundamental sense states that the best way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person create your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chingri macher malai curry(prawn malai curry) recipe. You can cook chingri macher malai curry(prawn malai curry) using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chingri macher malai curry(prawn malai curry):
- Provide 400 gm prawn
- Prepare 2 onion paste
- Provide 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1 cup desiccated coconut
- Get 1 cup coconut milk
- Get 1 tomato puree
- Provide 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Take 1 baby leaf
- You need 1 handful whole garam masala
- Get 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Use 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Get To taste salt and sugar
- Use As needed boil and ghee
Instructions to make Chingri macher malai curry(prawn malai curry):
- Marinate the prawn with salt and turmeric powder
- Heat oil and temper cumin seeds baby leaf and whole garam masala
- Add prawn and shallow fry it
- Add onion paste and ginger garlic paste
- Saute lightly and add salt and turmeric powder and cover
- As the prawn dmell of masala disappears add tomato puree saute till oil separates
- Add desiccated coconut and keep stirring
- Add milk and cover till the prawns are soft and juicy
- Add ghee sugar and garam masala powder
- Serve it with steaming hot rice
If you find this Chingri macher malai curry(prawn malai curry) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.