Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut curry prawns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut curry prawns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very good information. Sometimes, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. This is because most popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how to eat healthfully when you reach the drive through.
Focus on the sides. Not too long ago, the only real side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now lots of the fast food selections have been widened quite a bit. Now quite a few of them offer you salads. You can also choose Chili. You can also get a baked potato. Fruit is usually available. There are so many selections that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to make a meal out of side dishes. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count lower and escape dedication.
Simple logic states that the simplest way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let other people produce your dinner. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut curry prawns recipe. To cook coconut curry prawns you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut curry prawns:
- Provide Ingredients 2 tablespoons of oil (Coconut milk contains oil)
- Use 1 teaspoon cumin & 4 green cardamoms
- Get 5 leaves Some curry leaves, about
- Provide Bay leaves (I used 5 because mine are not strong)
- Take Tablespoon garlic ginger paste
- Provide 1⁄2 cup onions (I blend my onions)
- Take 1 cup blended ripe tomatoes
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Provide 1 can coconut milk (Leche de coco)
- Get 1⁄2 tspn turmeric, ½ tspn coriander, ½ tspn curry powder
- Take 20 – 30 prawns, cleaned and veined
- You need Juice from half a lemon or lime
- Use Chopped parsley (Dania) about a handful, for garnish
Steps to make Coconut curry prawns:
- Directions - On a medium low heat, heat the oil and add the cumin and cardamom, cook for about half a minute. Add curry leaves and bay leaves. Cook for about a minute. - Next add, ginger garlic paste, stir well and let this combination of good stuff to cook for about 2 minutes. Be careful it doesn’t burn, don’t forget, your source of heat has to be on the medium low, not medium high. - Add onion paste, stir and let cook for about 2 minutes or until all liquid from the onion is reduced or dried up.
- Add blended tomatoes and cook for another 3 - 4 minutes. - Add the coconut milk, stir until it starts simmering, and let it for 5 minutes. I want to say something here, I used a whole can of coconut milk because my husband has a throat problem and his food needs to be very moist, but you can use up to half a can of coconut as well with the same ingredients and it will still be good.
- Dunk the prawns and the lemon/lime juice in your amazing coconut curry sauce and cook for another 2 minutes and you have done it!!! - Garnish it with the chopped parsley and you can serve this with rice, ugali, naan, roti, or just eat it by itself! Why not?
If you find this Coconut curry prawns recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.