Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malay Chicken Kuzi Curry - Kuzi Ayam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malay Chicken Kuzi Curry - Kuzi Ayam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. This is literally very true. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just would like to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Focus on the sides. It has not been that long ago that all you could get at the fast food restaurant was French Fries. Now more or less all of the popular fast food places have widened their menus. There are many salads available these days. Chili is definitely yet another selection. You can buy a baked potato. Fruit is usually available. There are plenty of healthy options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. When you get your supper through a drive through window, select side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count very low and stay away from dedication.
Simple logic states that the proper way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make great choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malay chicken kuzi curry - kuzi ayam recipe. You can have malay chicken kuzi curry - kuzi ayam using 31 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Malay Chicken Kuzi Curry - Kuzi Ayam:
- Use 600 g Chicken Meat (cut into pieces)
- Prepare [Garlic Turmeric Paste] - ground well
- You need 40 g Garlic
- Prepare 30 g Ginger Root
- Provide 20 g Turmeric Root
- Prepare [Caramelised Onions]
- Use 300 g Yellow Onions (finely sliced)
- Get 2 Tbsp Butter/Ghee
- Use 1 g Salt
- Use [Sauce]
- Use 50 g Red Onions (diced roughly)
- Provide 50 g Shallots (sliced finely)
- Take 300 g Ripe Tomatoes (diced finely)
- Get 50 g Almonds (flaked)
- Prepare 50 g Raisins or Sultanas
- Provide 3 pc Cardamom Pods
- Use 2 pc Star Anise
- Take 1 cup Evaporated Milk (like Ideal) or Cream
- Get 1 Tbsp Kuzi Spice Mix (see below)
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Honey (optional)
- Use as needed Ghee/Butter
- You need as needed Salt
- Take [Kuzi Spice Mix]
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Coriander Powder
- Prepare 2 tsp Cumin Powder
- Use 2 tsp Fennel Powder
- Take 1 tsp White Pepper Powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp Ground Cloves
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp Ground Mace
Instructions to make Malay Chicken Kuzi Curry - Kuzi Ayam:
- MARINADE: marinate the Chicken with 1⁄2 the Garlic Turmeric Paste and 1⁄2 tsp Salt, for 30 minutes or more.
- ALMONDS & RAISINS: heat 3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil on a low heat. Toast the Almonds until it's light brown, then remove and set aside. Next, fry the Raisins until they puffed up, remove and set aside.
- CARAMELISED ONIONS: heat 2 Tbsp of Ghee or Butter on a low heat. Add the Yellow Onions and Salt. Then Sauté the Onions until they brown all over. Remove, and let it cool. Once cooled, ground the Caramelised Onions into a paste.
- CHICKEN: heat 3-4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil on high heat. Fry the Chicken until brown all over. Remove and set aside.
- SAUCE: add 2 Tbsp of Ghee or Butter on medium heat. Fry the Cardamom Pods and Star Anise for a few seconds (until they pop). Fry the remaining Garlic Turmeric Paste until fragrant. Next, fry the Shallots and Red Onions until fragrant. Then add 1 Tbsp of Kuzi Spice Mix and mix well. Then, add the Tomatoes and 1 cup of Water. Mix well and bring it to a simmer. Cook until the Tomatoes are soft and disintegrating.
- ASSEMBLY: add the Caramelised Onions and mix well until they dissolve. Then add the Milk, the Chicken, the Raisins, Honey, Almonds and mix well. Serve with Rice or Bread.
- This is a dark Kuzi Curry, with extra Caramelised Onions and Chillies.
If you find this Malay Chicken Kuzi Curry - Kuzi Ayam recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.