Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Achaari bhindi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Achaari bhindi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Huge Benefits To Improve Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know individuals that live by this and also require that their children live by this guideline as well. This specific thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
At this stage we are going to explain to you the reason why these minerals and vitamins are key to good health. You might or might not be aware that apples can actually help reduce risks of a variety of cancers, and that is because of all the things in apples. A few of the cancers that apples can help evade are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. That fact on its own should be enough to make sure people are eating at least one apple a day.
I really hope I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so healthy for you. The one thing you should realize is that we only covered a handful of the benefits of eating apples. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to buy some apples, their in the produce section. These apples can lead to helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to achaari bhindi recipe. To cook achaari bhindi you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Achaari bhindi:
- Provide 500 gms bhindi/okra
- You need as required Oil to deep fry
- Prepare 3 tbsp oil
- You need 2-3 tbsp roasted peanuts
- Take 1 and ½ tsp of ginger garlic paste
- Use 15-20 curry leaves
- Get 1⁄2 tsp haldi/ turmeric
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp lal mirch/ red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp dhaniya powder/ coriander powder
- Get 3⁄4 tsp salt or to taste
- Prepare 4 big tomatoes- chopped finely
- You need To Collect together
- You need 1 pinch hing / asafoetida
- Provide 1 tsp sauf/ fennel
- Get 1⁄2 tsp kalonji/ nigella seeds
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp methi dana/ fenugreek seeds
- You need 1⁄2 tsp sarson/ mustard seeds
Instructions to make Achaari bhindi:
- Wash the bhindi and wipe them dry. Cut the head of each bhindi and cut it into two halves lengthwise making 2 thin long pieces of each bhindi. Heat oil in a kadai and deep fry the bhindi in 2-3 batches, on medium heat. Do not overfry the bhindi, it should retain it's green colour. Drain on a paper napkin, keep aside. - Heat 3 tbsp oil and roast the peanuts, remove and keep aside.
- Add ginger garlic paste to the remaining oil. Add curry patta and stir fry for a minute.
- Add all the collected ingredients, stir till methi dana turns golden brown.
- Add haldi, red chilli, dhaniya powder and salt. Stir for 30 seconds.
- Add chopped tomatoes and stir for about 8-10 minutes or till oil separates.
- At the time of serving, add the fried bhindi and peanuts to the tomato masala. Sprinkle ½ tsp salt, ¼ tsp garam masala, ¼ tsp amchoor. Stir gently on low flame till mixed well. Serve hot with chapatis or paratha.
If you find this Achaari bhindi recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.