Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry ‘Korokke’ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry ‘Korokke’ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Simple Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV as well as in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? This is a thing that many men and women live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This specific thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
According to another study, apples may also have great results on your brain. They discovered that one of the ingredients in apples called quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And of course thanks to this element in apples, they are able to in fact reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
And now you know why men and women tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The advantages we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can provide. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples when you go to supermarkets. These apples could lead to helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry ‘korokke’ recipe. To make curry ‘korokke’ you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry ‘Korokke’:
- Provide 5-6 Large Potatoes *dry & fluffy types are better
- Use 250-300 g Beef Mince *Pork Mince or Chicken Mince
- Take 1 Onion *finely chopped
- Get 1⁄4 cup Peas, Corn, diced Carrot or Vegetables of your choice
- Get 1 tablespoon Oil
- Use Flour
- Provide Salt, Pepper & Curry Powder
- Take Egg(s)
- Take Panko Bread Crumbs
- Use Oil for deep frying
Instructions to make Curry ‘Korokke’:
- Heat Oil in a frying pan and cook finely chopped Onion, then add Beef Mince and cook until cooked though. Add other vegetables and season with Salt, Pepper & Curry Powder.
- Meanwhile, peel Potatoes and cut into small pieces. Cook in salted water until soft. Drain very well and mash.
- In a large bowl, combine mashed potatoes and beef mixture and add some more seasoning to taste only if requires. Let it cool for a while.
- Divide the mixture and make round patties. Cool the patties completely so that they become firm for easier handling. I recommend to refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Coat with Flour, then dip in lightly whisked Egg(s) to coat, and finally coat with Panko Crumbs.
- Heat deep frying Oil to around 180℃ and fry the patties for 2-3 minutes or until nicely browned.
If you find this Curry ‘Korokke’ recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.