Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Good For Your Health.
Everyone has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. This is something which many men and women live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In the following paragraphs we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
I am sure you know that produce will provide you with many of the vitamins you need to have to stay healthy, and apples are normally the item that most individuals have in their houses, but why? The first thing you should recognize is that apples possess more vitamins and minerals when compared with various other fruits.. Apples have, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are great for your health, but there also are many more healthy minerals in apples. Naturally vitamins are additionally essential for your overall health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote health.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so good. In the following paragraphs we just covered some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You will be able to discover many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the very next time you go to the grocery store. It can definitely help your overall health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green curry baked chicken breasts recipe. To make green curry baked chicken breasts you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- Take mayonnaise
- Take Thai green curry paste
- You need panko breadcrumbs
- Take small handful cilantro, finely chopped
- Use boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Get Zest from 1 lime
Steps to make Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- Preheat your oven to 425 F.
- In one bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and curry paste until combined. In another bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, cilantro and a pinch of salt with a small drizzle of vegetable oil.
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and space them out on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread the mayo mixture over the tops of the breasts, then sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over that. Bake the breasts in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove the breasts from the oven and sprinkle on the lime zest. Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve with a nice heap of steamed rice.
If you find this Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.