Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Massaman chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Massaman chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to carry out all of their own cooking. There’s some worth to that. Sometimes, though, the last thing you want is to have to cook meals from scratch. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. This is because a lot of the well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how you can eat healthy when you visit the drive through.
Choose a drive through with a restaurant that is known for catering to people with better palates. For instance, Arby’s won’t serve hamburgers. You can consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, but the menu there has lots of healthful choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Most fast food restaurants do not stoop to the harmful lows seen at McDonalds.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make good choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else produce your dinner. When you choose wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to massaman chicken curry recipe. To make massaman chicken curry you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Massaman chicken curry:
- Get 50 g Massaman curry paste to taste, I used about
- Take 400 ml coconut milk
- Provide Clove garlic - chopped
- Provide Chopped shallot
- Take Tablespoon fish sauce
- Use Teaspoon brown sugar
- Use Tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- Get 2-3 chicken breasts - chopped
- Get 2-3 small potatoes - peeled and chopped into small cubes
- You need 1 carrot - peeled and sliced
- You need Handful peanuts
- Get Lime to serve
- You need Thai basil or normal basil to serve
- Get Rice to serve
Instructions to make Massaman chicken curry:
- Start by gathering your main ingredients together. Shell the nuts and roast in a preheated oven at 160 for about 30 mins. Add the curry paste to a wok. Dissolve with the coconut milk over a low heat.
- Add fish sauce, sugar, garlic and shallots. Stir and add the peanut butter
- Add potatoes and simmer for about 10 mins. Add chicken and carrots. Stir and simmer for another 20 mins or so. Meanwhile, your nuts should be roasted. Remove from oven and whiz up in a food processor
- Serve with rice, lime, basil and the roasted peanuts 😀
If you find this Massaman chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.