Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mutton mince kofta curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mutton mince kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton mince kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Basic Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV as well as in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? This is a thing that many people live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This particular thought can be found in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. You will be delighted to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
I am sure you know that fruits and vegetables will provide you with many of the vitamins you need to have to stay healthy, and apples are normally the item that most men and women have in their houses, but why? The first thing you should realize is that apples possess more vitamins and minerals than various other fruits.. Apples have, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all tend to be beneficial to your health, but there are also many more healthy minerals in apples. And you will even discover vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and other trace vitamins.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so healthy for you. The advantages we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can provide. All of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this article, however the information is out there. When you go shopping again, make sure you purchase a number of apples, their in the produce section. These apples could wind up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton mince kofta curry recipe. To make mutton mince kofta curry you need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mutton mince kofta curry:
- Prepare For gravy meat balls
- You need 1 cup onion paste
- You need 2 cup tomatoes puree
- You need 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- Provide 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp Coriander powder
- Get 3 cardamom
- Prepare 1 cinemom stick
- Take To taste Salt
- You need 1 tbsp Garam masala powder
- You need As needed Oil
- Prepare 2 bay leaves
- Take Ingredients For meat balls
- Use 1⁄2 kg mince mutton
- Get 1 chopped onion
- Prepare 4 green chilli crushed
- Take 2 tbsp coriendar leaves
- Use 1 tbsp garam masala powder
- Get 1 tbsp crush red chilli
Steps to make Mutton mince kofta curry:
- All ingredients put in blendar jaar and grind the spices well.
- Mix all spices in mince mutton. And make a boll in round shape. One by one.
- Take a pan heat oil add dry spices and saute for a few second. Add onion paste fry for few minutes. Add gingar garlic paste mix well. Tomatoes puree 2 minutes fry.
- Add red chilli powder. Coriander powder turmeric powder. Garam masala powder add salt mix well cook for 3 minutes. good well oil separates.
- Add all meat balls one by one keep easy in pan. Add some water according to your Desire consistency. Cover lid let it boil Cook for some time on low flame.
- Ready to serve garnish for Coriander leaves.
If you find this Mutton mince kofta curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.