Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Salmon fishcakes with Asian dressed salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Salmon fishcakes with Asian dressed salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Basic Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
Everyone has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this actually a true statement. Many men and women have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. You will even find that folks in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t know why. In this post we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
At this point we are going to explain to you the reason why these minerals and vitamins are key to good health. You might or might not be aware that apples can in fact help reduce risks of various cancers, and that is because of all the things in apples. And on the particular list of cancers in which apples can help defend against is colon cancer and even lung cancer. That point alone ought to be enough to make sure people are eating at least one apple a day.
And now you recognize why people tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The one thing you should recognize is that we only covered some of the benefits of eating apples. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the next time you go to supermarkets. It can really help your health and wellbeing for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai salmon fishcakes with asian dressed salad recipe. You can have thai salmon fishcakes with asian dressed salad using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Salmon fishcakes with Asian dressed salad:
- Take 600 g filleted and skinless salmon, chopped into pieces
- Take 100 g fine green beans, finely sliced
- You need 1 egg
- Prepare 2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- Provide 2 tsp Lemongrass paste
- Get 2 tsp preserved Keffir Line leaves or 2 fresh leaves finely sliced
- Use 1 tbsp Fish sauce
- Get 2 carrots
- Take 1⁄2 cucumber
- Get small bunch coriander, chopped
- Use 4 radishes, finely sliced
- Prepare 1⁄2 red onion cut into fine half-moon slices
- Take Bag mixed salad
- Get 1 tbsp Rice Wine vinegar
- Prepare 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- You need 1 lime
Instructions to make Thai Salmon fishcakes with Asian dressed salad:
- Pulse salmon, egg, lemongrass paste, Keffir lime leaves, red curry paste and fish stock in a food processor until combined but retaining some texture. Turn into a bowl and mix in the green beans. Chill, covered, until needed.
- Slice the carrots and cucumber into fine ribbons using a speed peeler. Pop into a large bowl along with the sliced onion, chopped coriander, bag of mixed salad and sliced radishes.
- Mix soy sauce and rice vinegar together and mix through the salad.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat to a medium heat.
- Using wet hands form evenly sized amounts of the salmon mixture into small patties.
- Fry for a few minutes or until you can see the patties go opaque halfway up the sides and are lightly browned. Flip over and cook for a few minutes until browned both sides.
- Serve with salad and a wedge of Lime to squeeze over.
If you find this Thai Salmon fishcakes with Asian dressed salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.