Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry with raw papaya and potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry with raw papaya and potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry with raw papaya and potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Beneficial For Your Health.
I am sure you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? Many men and women have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In this post we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
You will additionally be able to have a healthier heart by eating apples. With all the ingredients that you will discover in apples, such as fiber, they work together to help your heart health. You may even be surprised to learn that another way apples will help your heart is by lowering cholesterol. Obviously to get all the advantages from apples it is important to know that most of the benefits can be found in the apples skin. The reason I point this out is because many individuals will peel an apple before eating it and that’s actually a bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
And now you recognize why people tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. One thing you should recognize is that we only mentioned some of the benefits of eating apples. Every one of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this write-up, nevertheless the information is out there. When you go shopping again, make sure you pick up quite a few apples, their in the produce department. It can really help your health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry with raw papaya and potatoes recipe. You can have chicken curry with raw papaya and potatoes using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry with raw papaya and potatoes:
- Get 500 grams chicken curry cut skinout
- You need 4-5 tsp Chicken curry masala
- Get 3 small potatoes in half
- Prepare 5-6 thin long sliced raw papaya
- Use 2 tsp curd for marination
- You need 2 cardamoms
- Provide for masala– (1 red chilli+1 tsp cumin seed+1 tsp corriender+ 5-6 almonds
- Use 1⁄2 tsp poppy seeds) Dry roast above masala and paste
- Provide 3 medium onions
- You need 7-8 cloves garlic
- Take 2 " ginger
- Provide 1 tomato chopped
- Provide 2 tsp lime juice
- Prepare 2 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 3 slit green chillies
- Provide 2 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp red chilli powder
- You need as per taste Salt
Instructions to make Chicken Curry with raw papaya and potatoes:
- After cleaning the chicken, marinate chicken with curd and 1 tsp chicken masala, 1 tsp turmeric,1 tsp of salt, 1 tsp oil, half chopped onion. Keep aside for at least 20 mins.
- Dry roast the spices and almonds, make it into a paste.
- Make a paste of ginger, garlic and half onion and keep aside.
- In a cooking Kadai, add oil along with 2 cardamoms, fry the onion in slow flame untill it gets golden then add marinated chicken, potatoes, raw papaya and cook in medium to high flame for 3-4 mins as chicken get roasted with masala but don't burn or over fry. Slow the flame, add ginger garlic onion paste along with tomato, chillies, salt, turmeric and 2 tsp chicken masala. Cook untill oil starts separate from chicken. Stir it in between.
- Now before adding water add red chilli and Kashmiri chilli powder, roasted masala paste and stir for 1-2 mins. Add hot water as much gravy you want and cook it with lid in medium flame for 10-15 mins or untill chicken, potato all tendered and gravy become little thick than before. Add 1 tsp lime juice and 1 tsp chicken masala and stir for 2 more mins in low flame. Before switch off the flame add 1 tsp chicken masala and 1 tsp lime juice and stir to mix. Closed the lid for at least for 10 mins.
- Serve hot with pulao or simple rice along with onion salad.
If you find this Chicken Curry with raw papaya and potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.